- We are dedicated to providing a safe and healthy environment for employees and customers, protecting the public, and preserving assets and property. We truly believe that:
- No job or task is more important than employee health and safety.
- If a job cannot be done safely it shall not be done.
- Our future is only built through our people. We aim to protect them.
- An effective Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Program is carried out throughout our organization, which in turn assists management and non-supervisory employees in controlling hazards and risks. This minimizes if not eliminates employee and customer injuries and the damage or destruction of property. We encourage all employees to promote the safety of their fellow employees and of customers.
- To accomplish our safety and health goals, all company employees, and those of our subcontractors, are responsible and accountable for implementing company HSE policy and ensuring that it is followed.
Our ultimate goal is to maintain a 'zero' safety record. We aim to achieve it by:
- Complying with all applicable local, international HSE regulations and those established by the client
- Adopting procedures that conform to ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 standards
- Using qualified safety personnel
- Making regular job site inspections
- Enforcing the use of safety equipment
- Following HSE procedures and rules
- Providing on-going safety training
- Enforcing HSE rules and using appropriate discipline